MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
, Alvarez, as the home fighter, is mor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Membre Avancé **
Membre Avancé **

Féminin
Point(s): 4 160
Moyenne de points: 16,25

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 11:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: , Alvarez, as the home fighter, is mor Répondre en citant

Jolyon Palmer knows he will likely have to wait until after F1s summer break to know if he has been retained by Renault for 2017.Palmer and teammate Kevin Magnussen are currently unsure whether they will remain at the Enstone team next season. Renault has turned its focus to its 2017 car but is in no rush to confirm which drivers will be at the helm for that campaign.Rookie Palmer is still searching for his first F1 points and thinks Budapest could be a perfect place to end that wait.When asked if the Hungarian Grand Prix was an opportunity to prove he is worthy of another year, he said: Theres always a good opportunity. Every weekend is a good opportunity. I would say the summer break is when people start to think about next year more and for us I dont expect there is going to be any decision here until much later in the season.But of course every weekend I want to show what I can do. I think this track... hopefully it can be an opportunity for us to find ourselves in a good position. The last couple of years there has been incidents and chances for cars that shouldnt necessarily on pace be in the top 10. Im just trying to impress at every race to be honest. It doesnt matter when, Ive just got to do the job.Palmer does not mind that Renault is delaying its decision on 2017 drivers as it means the team is fully focused on improving its form.I dont think the team is in a big rush, were still focused on improving where we are. The team was only bought seven months ago so I think were still trying to understand where we are at completely and I dont see why the need for a decision on drivers so early really. Ive got another load of races to play out and to show what I can do, Im sure its going to be much later on in the season.Palmer thinks he has already demonstrated his ability to the team.I want to be driving for Renault next year. Unless all the other drives are confirmed then there could be opportunities elsewhere but Im fully focused on driving for Renault first and foremost.Im here now and they are the team that can see clearly what Im doing through a weekend and can see all of the potential that Ive got, so I think they can understand what I can do in the future which is really the aim. Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfreeshipping.us.com/ . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Authentic NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Junior middleweight titlist Liam Smith will attempt to make the third defense of his title on Saturday when he faces Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.Englands Smith (23-0-1, 13 KOs) will be fighting outside of his home country for the first time, which poses an additional challenge in a fight he enters as the underdog despite holding the belt.If Smith wants to retain his title, he should respect the following keys:Remain patient (and opportunistic)Smith is a boxer who fights with controlled aggression. He rarely takes risks by throwing wild combinations and instead fights like a hunter, waiting for the right moment to throw his best shots. He is patient and has developed an efficient style. He shouldnt change this style against Alvarez. Its a style suited to frustrate the Mexican at first, but Smith will need to follow up with timely counterattacks to win the fight.Rely on your strengths?Smith does not have a varied arsenal. However, he tends to use his artillery wisely. The long right hand from the outside is his primary weapon, along with a short right from close range, and he should focus on both if he wants to hurt Alvarez. Smith has good reach and often uses it to his advantage. If we consider that defense is not Canelos strong point, the British fighter can make things hard for him if he persists with the right hand.Capitalize on mistakesAlvarez will enter the ring determined to take control of the fight and will take risks as he seeks to land his bestt shots.dddddddddddd Its in these moments that the Mexican often makes defensive mistakes. He opens his torso too much to throw hooks from outside or loses his cool when he misses with an overhand. His strong chin has enabled him to survive power punches from smaller opponents. But Smith is bigger, packs a punch and if he takes advantage of those errors to land his power shots, his chances of victory will increase.Stay focusedSmith will be fighting for the first time outside of England and will be facing an opponent who will likely be backed by more than 50,000 Mexican fans. Nerves and stage fright could be another enemy for Smith to overcome. The British fighter must stay calm and focused at all times to carry out his game plan and be determined when it comes to imposing himself and controlling the pace of the fight. This could prove key in the eyes of the judges if it ends up being a close fight.Dont forget Plan B!Defensively, there is no doubt that Smiths absolute priority should be to watch out for Alvarezs power shots. The offensive side, however, will be a battle of strategies. Both fighters may opt to play it safe and take few risks. If the fight becomes a tactical struggle and goes the distance, Alvarez, as the home fighter, is more likely to get the decision. Thats why Smiths corner needs to have an additional strategy for their fighter. Plan B could be the key to success. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 11:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange