MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
Murrays team has operated.For sure Lendl has been a massive

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Membre Avancé **
Membre Avancé **

Féminin
Point(s): 4 160
Moyenne de points: 16,25

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 11:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Murrays team has operated.For sure Lendl has been a massive Répondre en citant

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Darius Slay fought it at first. He didnt want to cry, even though it was one of the more emotionally happy days for the Detroit Lions cornerback. He wanted to hold it in and then, he couldnt anymore.So in the moments after he signed a four-year extension -- sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter the deal is worth $50.2 million -- Slay broke down and cried.I tried to hold the tears in, but I couldnt too long, just because of where I came from, Slay said. Shed a couple tears, talked to [Glover Quin]. Cried on GQs shoulder for a second. Hes seen me as a pup, as a young guy, saw me coming up and doing this right now, give credit to him and [Rashean Mathis].They built me up into the guy I am.After Slay signed the deal, he said he first told Quin. Then he called Mathis, who mentored him during his first three seasons in the league before retiring this offseason. Then Slay had to get back to work, so he didnt even get a chance to call his mom to tell her the news.He figures she knows by now.She probably saw it on ESPN, Slay said. At the end of last season, Slay said he wanted to remain in Detroit for a long time -- part of the reason he wanted to get a deal done before the start of training camp.This offseason, Slay switched agents from the late Eugene Parker to Drew Rosenhaus and made it clear he wanted to get a deal done to stay with the Lions.The deal also marks the Lions first major extension under new general manager Bob Quinn.Slay, 25, emerged as one of the best corners in the NFC last season, when he had 58 tackles and two interceptions. By the end of last season, teams were actively throwing away from Slay as he began to earn a reputation as a shutdown cornerback.By the end of last season, Slay was traveling on the field, covering the opponents top receiver on every play. He came a long way from his rookie season in 2013, when he was benched for free agent Rashean Mathis, who eventually became Slays mentor on and off the field.Slay rebounded to become a starter in 2014 and then an emerging star last season. He also knows that the key to making a bigger name for himself is to create turnovers.Ive got to have interceptions, Slay said in June. I gots to have em. Ill be knocking the ball down, do all that. When its time to make the big plays, turn the ball over, I need to be a turnover machine. Thats what Richard Sherman is. Thats what [Patrick Peterson] is. Thats what all the best ones do; they just turn the ball over.Slay has four career interceptions and has focused on his hands this offseason, often catching balls off the JUGS machine after practices and working on catching the ball whenever he has some downtime.It was something that we wanted to get done as soon as possible, ideally before training camp started, said Lions team president Rod Wood. Im really, really glad that it worked out. A lot of people worked really hard on it from our side and Darius side, and Im glad it got done.Wood said thats the plan, in terms of re-signing their own guys to stick around long-term after building through the draft. He said its a lot easier when you know the guy.After losing Ndamukong Suh in free agency in 2015 and having Calvin Johnson retire this year, Wood said there was no added pressure to make sure Slays contract was done well before he would reach free agency, but that Slay did earn his contract and the team is glad the extension is done. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseys.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Cheap MLB Jerseys . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Wholesale Dodgers Jerseys . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Most tennis coaches feel the need to constantly be out there on the road, but not, it seems, Ivan Lendl.Instead, he has been showing in his partnership with Andy Murray how a long-distance player-coach relationship can work; the Britons dislodging of Novak Djokovic in Mondays rankings, which made him the first British man to hold the world No.1 singles spot, very solid evidence.In the five months since returning as Murrays mentor in June, Lendl has attended just three tournaments -- the pre-Wimbledon event at Queens Club, Wimbledon itself and the US Open.They will be reunited in London for the season-ending tournament, the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, which begins on Sunday, though that will be Lendls first appearance courtside for a couple of months. Lendl and Murray do not speak often on the phone, either.Yet, even from afar, during those absences from the tour, Lendl has had a significant impact on Murrays psyche, with the Scot playing the best tennis of his life over the last five months, winning a second Wimbledon and defending his Olympic title.Since Ivan returned, the changes have been more mental than technical, Paul Annacone, who coached Roger Federer and Pete Sampras, told ESPN.Ivan helps Andy to stabilise his emotions more -- this allows Andy to think more clearly and, I believe, helps with energy conservation. The emotional highs and lows drain you. Even if you dont feel it, they do. Ivan can help Andy understand this, which helps him execute his game plan.Lendl has never enjoyed airports or the touring life. But Annacone said Lendl has had an impact with small pieces of assistance at the most important moments, that is why it shows so much -- this happens at key moments and thats why Ivan can have huge impact.According to Annacone, Lendl couldnt have helped Murray without the assistance of Jamie Delgado, who has aaccompanied the Wimbledon champion to every tournament in the past five months.dddddddddddd The British coach speaks to Lendl on the phone on a fairly regular basis, and then passes on any instruction and encouragement to Murray.That is how Murray prefers it -- only hearing directly from the coach who is there with him, though he does exchange messages with Lendl.Jamie has done a great job and should receive a huge amount of credit -- his contribution on a daily basis is invaluable, said Annacone.Not only is he a guiding light, he is the radar, antenna and evaluator of all things in the environment -- this is what enables Ivan to be effective. Jamie has a very difficult job and manages it extremely well.Ivan probably had more impact on Andy the first time they worked together. That initial breakthrough is toughest. Now it is different, but still so tough to win majors, and even tougher to continue to win majors.Since Lendls return in the summer, Stan Wawrinkas coach, Magnus Norman, has observed how Murrays team has operated.For sure Lendl has been a massive impact there, but at the same time you also have to credit the whole team -- Delgado is there every single day, Norman said. They seem to have a great chemistry and its clearly paying off.Andy has played well for the whole year, this year and last year. He reached the final of the Australian Open in January [several months before Lendls return]. Our team and me personally have the deepest respect for Andy and the team around him. Its tough to find a more dedicated athlete.What strikes me are the physical and mental strengths that really separate him and Novak from the rest of the field in 2016. They play in a league of their own in that department. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 11:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange