MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
Training with Tatyana McFadden ?V

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Membre Avancé **
Membre Avancé **

Féminin
Point(s): 4 160
Moyenne de points: 16,25

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 12:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Training with Tatyana McFadden ?V Répondre en citant

Two of the most iconic players in Houston Texans history have hung up their cleats over the past eight days. Tennessee Titans wideout Andre Johnson?announced his retirement?on Monday, a week after Miami Dolphins running back Arian Foster did the same.Which raises the question: Who is the best player in the Texans 15-year history?Johnson joined the Texans a year after they were founded in 2002, playing 12 years and earning seven Pro Bowl selections along with two first-team and two second-team All-Pro selections. He tallied nearly three times more receiving yards (13,851) with Houston than the next-most by any player (Owen Daniels, 4,617) in team history.Foster, however, is the franchises all-time touchdown leader, with 68 (to Johnsons 64). He played seven seasons for the Texans, earning four Pro Bowl trips and being named first-team and second-team All-Pro once each. Foster led the NFL in rushing yards, scrimmage yards and total touchdowns in 2010, before leading the league in TDs again in 2012.A current Texan has a compelling case as well. Last season, defensive end J.J. Watt joined Lawrence Taylor as the only players in NFL history to collect three Defensive Player of the Year awards. In his first five NFL seasons, Watt received four Pro Bowl nods and four first-team All-Pro selections.So whos your pick?Watt is on injured reserve after his second back surgery in a span of 10 weeks, but his career path should make him a shoo-in answer to this question eventually. His 76 career sacks are already 23 more than anyone else in Texans history (Mario Williams). Since sacks became an official stat in 1982, only Reggie White (81.0) tallied more through his first five seasons than Watt (74.5).--?David DeChant Cheap MLB Jerseys China .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap NFL jerseys China . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. http://www.cheapwholesalechinajerseys.com/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. I try to gravitate to great people who I see do great things. But theres one condition: You can be a great athlete, but if youre not a great person, I dont want to be in the same room with you.With Tatyana McFadden, whenever I see her, I cross the room to say hello. As accomplished as she is, she is very down-to-earth, unassuming and fun to be around. I believe, because of her spirit, she pulls people to her.Make no mistake, she is fiercely competitive and has a laserlike focus. When you peel back the layers of her story of how she was adopted from an orphanage in Russia and has overcome numerous challenges, you start understanding why Tatyana has this strong determination. Its a type that says, I will not be denied. I will find a way.For me and Tatyana, our backgrounds are to never be forgotten. Because some people try to erase your history or where you came from. You cant do that, because that is the link that gives you the sparkle. But what I went through as a person and an athlete doesnt even scratch the surface of what she has gone through. Its motivating on so many levels.I tell young people all the time: As long as you believe, you can turn a doubter into a believer, but youve got to believe first. No matter what people say, no matter how the odds are stacked up against you, as a competitor, you find a way to get it done.Thats what Tatyana has done time and time again. Her greatness will not be denied. She is so consistent and her longevity is remarkable. You talk about dedication. Its dedication on top of dedication! When you see Tatyanna and you see what she does, it might appear to be easy, but anything that appears to be easy is extremely difficult.dddddddddddd There are long hours of training involved.Her achievements are a testament to her willingness to want to compete at that high level, and not training for what she accomplished last year or yesterday. Shes willing to put herself in a position to always be the target, because when youre the best, everyone is coming for you.It says a lot not only about her physical capability, but her mental capability as well.Along with her strong determination, she is so appreciative. Ive been in sports for a long time and sometimes athletes lose a sense of humbleness when theyre achieving great success. Not Tatyana. She has won 17 Paralympic medals and swept the four major marathons this year -- for the fourth consecutive year, no less -- yet remains the same humble person shes always been. Thats what I see and respect in her.I think of Tatyana as a champion. Simply put, she is the best. Its inspiring for me to even know her.More on Tatyana McFadden? Fastest women in the world wheel through Illinois Story ?? Training with Tatyana McFadden ?Video ?? How a variety of childhood sports built a Paralympic champion ?Video ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 12:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Claudine75
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin
Point(s): 324
Moyenne de points: 0,92

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 13:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Training with Tatyana McFadden ?V Répondre en citant

Je vous remercie pour ce magnifique partage.
Bonne continuation !

voyance gratuite
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Training with Tatyana McFadden ?V

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange