MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
ilitary but was purely about Trump.I dont

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Membre Avancé **
Membre Avancé **

Féminin
Point(s): 4 160
Moyenne de points: 16,25

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 11:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: ilitary but was purely about Trump.I dont Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Brazilian justice has blocked assets of the company that serves as the host broadcaster organization for the Olympic Games.The decision announced on Monday impacts any financial resources, trucks, equipment and furniture used in Brazil by Spanish-based company Olympic Broadcasting Services, known as OBS.The objective of Brazilian authorities is to assure compensation for possible damages to workers hired by OBS, the ruling says. The company can still appeal the decision.Investigators that moved the suit claim that OBS has to pay damages to overworked employees of its operations at the Rio de Janeiro Olympic and Paralympic Games, which ended on Sunday.OBS is a company created by the International Olympic Committee in 2001. It produces and transmits live radio and television coverage of every sport from every venue.The company said in a statement that it was taking all legal measures in its defense, but did not comment on the accusations since the case is under judicial review.OBS takes pride in ensuring that regardless of where the Games take place the professionals participating in the operation are provided with working conditions which are in line with the best practices of the industry at an international level, the statement said.More than 7,000 professionals from more than 70 different countries worked for OBS during the Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Cheap Lakers Jerseys China . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.cheaplakersjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Cheap Swingman Lakers Jerseys . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter admitted Monday that he was disappointed wide receiver Mike Evans chose to sit during the national anthem before Sundays game to protest Donald Trumps election as president of the United States.Yeah, Im disappointed for that, Koetter said. I also respect Mikes freedom of speech and freedom of expression.Koetter said he was adopting the same stance he took when asked in August how he would react if one of his players protested in similar fashion to Colin Kaepernick. He even read the same statement when he addressed the media Monday.Believe it or not, we have practiced how to line up for the national anthem. Weve worked on it. I dont know if our organization has the right to tell a guy that he needs to do that, Koetter said in his statement. I would be disappointed if any of our players didnt stand up for the national anthem, personally. I look at that as a salute to the people who have paved the way for us, but at the same time, this is a free country, and I think freedom of speech is something that we all believe in and freedom of expression. Thats an individuals choice. Thats a fine line there. I would personally be disappointed, but I think it would be hard to enforce that rule.He also said he supported the statement the Buccaneers put out Sunday night.The Buccaneers are deeply committed to the military and honoring the great men and women that have dedicated their lives and have made great sacrifices to insure all the tremendous freedoms we have in this great country, the statement said. We encourage all members of our organization to respectfully honor our flag during the playing of the national anthem. We also recognize every individuals constitutional right to freedom of speech, which is crucial to the Americann principles we cherish.ddddddddddddKoetter was not aware that Evans was planning to protest before the game.I didnt know about this until after the game, Koetter said. It didnt come up in front of me in the locker room. By the time I was aware of this, most of the players were showered and mostly gone, and players are off today.He has not yet spoken to any of the players about it. After the game, Evans and Koetter exchanged text messages, and they plan to talk more Wednesday. He isnt sure if other players will join Evans protest in the future. Evans said he would continue to protest as long as Trump is the President-elect. Koetter said hell do his best to minimize any distractions caused by it.I hope it doesnt affect our team, Koetter said. Thats something Ill take whatever measures I think are necessary to try to minimize what effect it has on our team. Im really not sure. This is uncharted water for me. Im not sure about any of that.A number of fans have voiced their displeasure on social media and have even threatened to boycott the team, particularly because of the timing of the protest. The day featured a military flyover, a performance of the national anthem by the 82nd Airborne and a halftime enlistment ceremony featuring 180 recruits. Tampa is home to MacDill Airforce Base and more than 12,000 active-duty service members.Evans emphasized Sunday that his protest was not about the military but was purely about Trump.I dont want to disrespect the veterans or anything, Evans said. The men and women that served this country -- Im forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, Im not going to stand for that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 11:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange