MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
the Penguins. The 32

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Membre Avancé **
Membre Avancé **

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 6 920
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: the Penguins. The 32 Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Once he put Paul Goldschmidts first-inning homer behind him, Dan Haren found his bearings and his rhythm. Yellow Andrew McCutchen Jersey . From then on, it was another professional job for the three-time All-Star. Haren pitched into the seventh inning and hit a tiebreaking three-run double, leading the Los Angeles Dodgers to a 6-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday night. "I was scuffling out of the gate, and its been the same way for a long time now," Haren said. "I havent been coming out that crisp out of the bullpen, but I felt really good today and my stuff was there." Dee Gordon hit a rare home run for the Dodgers, who are 10-3 against the Diamondbacks and 27-30 against everyone else. With six games left between the NL West rivals, this is the earliest the Dodgers have ever clinched a season series with Arizona. They began the year by sweeping a two-game set in Sydney, Australia. "We thought wed be doing a lot better against everybody, not just these guys," Arizona catcher Miguel Montero said. "Unfortunately, were not doing good against anybody. So weve just got to pick it up and be a better team the rest of the way." Haren (7-4) allowed three runs and eight hits, including a one-out single in the seventh by pinch-hitter Jordan Pacheco that chased the former Diamondbacks right-hander. Haren, coming off a 6-2 victory last Monday at Cincinnati, has won back-to-back starts first the first time since beating Arizona by identical 8-6 scores in a span of seven days in April. Kenley Jansen got three outs for his 19th save despite giving up a leadoff homer in the ninth by Martin Prado -- his third hit of the game and 1,000th of his career. Arizona right-hander Josh Collmenter (4-4) gave up six runs and eight hits through six innings. He is winless in three starts since his three-hit shutout against the Reds on May 29. Prado gave the Diamondbacks a 3-2 lead with an RBI single in the fourth, but the Dodgers responded with four runs in the bottom half. Matt Kemp singled in a run and Haren drove a 1-0 pitch to right-centre field, clearing the bases as teammate Clayton Kershaw jumped for joy in the dugout. "Collmenter did good, except that one inning. But he went out and gave us six innings and just battled and competed," Montero said. "I know that Haren can hit. He can swing the bat. Hes not like normal pitchers. I dont know if it was a bad pitch or not." Haren, a 12-year veteran with 71 hits and a .209 career batting average, had one RBI in 26 at-bats over his 13 previous starts this season. "I got into a good count and was looking to go the other way, and I got a pitch that I could handle," Haren said. "I used to be a really good hitter, and Im not as good now as I once was. But I put a good swing on that one and the bullpen made it hold up." The damage could have been worse for Collmenter had Goldschmidt not robbed Andre Ethier of at least a double three batters earlier with a diving stop toward the first-base line and toss to Collmenter for the out. Goldschmidts 14th homer came after a leadoff double by Didi Gregorius. Haren has allowed at least one homer in seven consecutive starts. His longest such streak was 10 starts in 2012 with the Angels. "I just got burned with a cutter on Gregorius, and I hung the cutter again to Goldschmidt and made a really bad pitch," Haren said. "But after that, I settled in and got some ground balls." The Dodgers tied it in the fourth on a two-run shot by Gordon, who turned on an 0-1 pitch and drove it into the first row of seats in the right-field corner. It was the second homer this season for the second baseman, and just his fourth in 874 big league at-bats to that point. NOTES: Arizona LHP Joe Thatcher pitched a scoreless eighth, extending his streak against the Dodgers without allowing an earned run to 36 innings and 21 2-3 innings. The only reliever in history with a longer streak against one team without giving up an earned run was Troy Percival, who had 39 in a row against Minnesota spanning 40 innings. ... The Dodgers placed utilityman Chone Figgins on the 15-day disabled list because of a left quad strain and recalled INF Carlos Triunfel from Triple-A Albuquerque. ... The Dodgers were well-represented at Saturdays memorial service for Bob Welch in Scottsdale, Arizona. Among the mourners were Tommy Lasorda, former teammates Steve Yeager, Dusty Baker, Dave Stewart, Rick Honeycutt and Ken Howell, along with longtime visiting clubhouse manager Jerry Turner. Also on hand was ex-Oakland As teammate and current Dodgers hitting coach Mark McGwire. Welch, who died Tuesday at age 57, was the Diamondbacks pitching coach when they won the World Series in 2001. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.officialpiratesonline.com/authentic-neftali-feliz-pirates-jersey/ . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings.CALGARY - New Calgary Flames general manager Brad Treliving said last week he was in the market for a defenceman with a right-handed shot. He got one Tuesday, along with added insurance in net and some offence up front to replace the departing Mike Cammalleri. Calgary came to terms with tough defenceman Deryk Engelland, who received a significant pay raise in a three-year deal worth US$2.9 million per year. Engellands salary with Pittsburgh last season was $575,000. The Flames also signed local winger Mason Raymond to a three-year, $9.5-million deal and Swiss goaltender Jonas Hiller to a two-year, $9-million contract. "The term was very important for us," Treliving said Tuesday. "We wanted to keep things three years and under, which weve done on all these contracts. "Term in a cap system is what strangles you. You see a lot of long-term deals bought out." Calgary has money to spend under the salary cap and closed in on the cap floor of $51 million Tuesday. The maximum is set at $69 million. The Flames have missed the playoffs five straight seasons. The 32-year-old Cammalleri didnt re-sign with the Flames, despite Calgarys efforts to keep him in the flaming C. Treliving said the Flames offered the forward "significant dollars", but the term "was probably not going to work." Cammalleri entered the free agent market Tuesday and quickly emerged with a five-year, $25-million deal with the New Jersey Devils. Cammalleri had a team-high 26 goals as well as 19 assists in 63 games for the Flames in 2013-14. Hell provide much needed scoring punch to the Devils, who had a winning record despite being one of three NHL teams to score less than 200 goals. "The real decision-making was, the hard decision was leaving Calgary the way I had been treated there and their efforts to keep me around," Cammalleri said during a conference call. "Some of my closest friends are in management in Calgary. They made every effort to try and make it work. It was more a decision for me, a decision on where I wanted to be playing and where I wanted to have a chance to compete and win." Raymond posted 19 goals, 26 assists and 22 penalty minutes in 82 games for Toronto. The 28-year-old grew up in nearby Cochrane, Alta. The six-foot, 185-pound left-winger also received a sizable raise from the Flames after making $1 million on a one-year deal with the Maple Leafs. Raymond was drafted in the second round by the Vancouver Canucks in 2005 and has a career 99 goals and 124 assists in 456 games. "When Mike went away, we felt we needed an NHL player in there,&" Treliving said. Matt Joyce Pirates Jersey. "I liked the term Mason came in at, I like the versatility. I think he can do a bunch of different jobs and we thought he just fit for us." Hiller posted a 29-13-7 record and five shutouts for Anaheim in 2013-14. The 32-year-olds goals-against average was 2.47 and his save percentage .911. He spent the previous seven seasons with the Ducks and has twice represented Switzerland at the Winter Olympics. Current Flames hockey operations president Brian Burke was Anaheims GM when he signed Hiller in 2007. But Hillers time in Anaheim appeared to be winding down with the emergence of John Gibson and Frederik Andersen this spring. "Obviously Brian has a familiarity. He signed Jonas to Anaheim when he came over from Switzerland," Treliving said. "You look at Anaheims situation last year and at periods of time obviously there were some struggles if you will for Jonas. But there were some periods of brilliance as hes had over his career. "This is a good NHL goaltender. It is the most important position on the team. Without goaltending you have no chance." Hillers salary with the Flames remains the same with a cap hit of $4.5 million annually. The Flames currently have 28-year-old Karri Ramo, with a year remaining on his contract, and prospect Joni Ortio in net. Ramo went 17-15 for Calgary last season. "I dont want to leave Karri Ramo out of the conversation here," Treliving said. "Weve made ourselves deeper at the position. Weve now got competition in the net. "Weve got a goaltender who finished the season strongly here in Karri and weve got a guy who has been a proven goaltender in the league." Engelland, six foot two and 220 pounds, spent the last five seasons with the Penguins. The 32-year-old had six goals and six assists in 56 games this past season. "The price tag on Deryk, obviously its going to get talked about understandably," Treliving said. "We have work to do on the blue-line. We have work to do in terms adding to our reserve list on the blue-line. "As much as we like what Deryks going to bring to us, its also buying time until we can go out and acquire those players, draft those players, procure those players in some manner. "Ours was not the only call to Deryk Engelland. Based on our situation, based on the flexibility we had, we felt its a very fair price and a price worth paying, knowing the type of person were getting." Note to readers: This is a corrected story. An earlier version reported that Engellands deal was for two years. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange