MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
t a four-hour drive," she said,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 9 080
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: t a four-hour drive," she said, Répondre en citant

UNIONDALE, N. Mats Hummels Germany Jersey .Y. -- With points at a premium for the playoff-chasing Washington Capitals, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov was the difference for his struggling team. Kuznetsov scored in regulation and had the only goal in the shootout to lift the Capitals to a 4-3 win over the New York Islanders on Saturday and keep Washingtons flickering playoff hopes alive. Nicklas Backstrom and Joel Ward scored to tie the game midway through the second after the Islanders took a 3-1 lead. Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby stopped all three Islander attempts in the shootout after making 35 saves and Washington snapped a five-game losing streak to move within two points of Columbus for the final Eastern Conference playoff spot. The Capitals are 9-2-0 in their last 11 games at Nassau Coliseum. "We battled back, thats the key," said Backstrom, whose 15th goal of the season at 12:45 of the second made the score 3-2. "We had to do whatever was necessary to get those two points." Both teams had chances in overtime. Holtby denied Brock Nelson point-blank at 3:35 and Evgeni Nabokov stopped Alexander Ovechkin in the closing seconds of the five-minute extra session. John Persson and Frans Nielsen had given the Islanders a 3-1 lead midway through the second, but the Capitals fought back to tie it 3-3 heading into the third. Perssons goal was his first in the NHL, coming in his fifth game since being recalled from AHL Bridgeport on March 27. The goal at 4:16 of the second was assisted by defencemen Travis Hamonic and Calvin de Haan. "Its a great feeling, thats for sure," said the 21-year-old Persson, one of nine rookies in the Islanders lineup. "I wish we had come out on top, but we played a strong game. The effort was there." The Islanders came out swarming, playing the same hard-edged game theyve exhibited in recent weeks with the rookie-laden lineup. Despite playing without its top two forwards, John Tavares and Kyle Okposo, New York came in with a three-game winning streak. New York is 5-0-2 in its last seven games and 7-2-2 in its last 11 contests. But once again, the Islanders allowed a two-goal lead to slip away as they fell to 31-35-11, last in the Metropolitan Division. Cal Clutterbuck opened the scoring at 12:55 of the first, firing his 12th of the season past Holtby with assists from Casey Cizikas and Michael Grabner, who returned after missing nine games with concussion symptoms but left again after only seven shifts. The Islanders kept the pressure on the Capitals throughout the first, outshooting the visitors 17-8. Washington tied the game at 2:36 of the second on Kuznetsovs goal. The 21-year-old Russian centre was the Capitals first-round draft pick in 2010 and made his NHL debut on March 29. Nielsen put New York ahead 3-1 with a power-play goal at 9:55 of the second, one-timing a slick pass from Josh Bailey past Holtby from the top of the right circle. Matt Donovan also assisted on Nielsens career-best 24th of the season. But Backstrom cut the lead in half before Ward tied it was his 23rd at 15:01 after a giveaway in front by Islanders defenceman Thomas Hickey. The Capitals (35-30-13) have been struggling to stay in the playoff race. They lost 2-1 to the Devils in New Jersey on Friday and are 2-3-3 in their last seven games. "All we can worry about is ourselves," Backstrom said. "You cant control anything else, but how you play as a team. We feel like we have our confidence back after this win." The Capitals have four games remaining. NOTES: Ovechkin needs one goal for 50 this season. He would be the 11th player in league history to score 50 goals or more five times. . The Islanders are 25-10-4 when they score at least three goals and are 6-25-7 when they do not. ... Following the game, the Islanders recalled defenceman Scott Mayfield from Bridgeport after de Haan left the game with an upper body injury. Marco Reus Jersey . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-32-joshua-kimmich-germany-jersey.aspx . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Anthony Bennetts path to the NBA began on a couple of basketball courts in north Torontos hardscrabble neighbourhood of Jane and Finch, and was paved by a mom who takes hard work to an entirely different level. The 20-year-old Bennett made history on Thursday when he became the first Canadian selected No. 1 overall in the NBA draft. And when he was introduced by the Cavaliers in Cleveland on Friday, Bennett and his mom talked about a journey that may have seemed improbable. But to them, nothings impossible. "Anyone who sets a goal for themselves and wants to achieve it, you work hard, you can accomplish anything," Edith Bennett said. "So thats what he did." Basketball for Bennett began as a way to keep busy in Jane and Finch, a neighbourhood that has a notorious reputation for its poverty, guns and drugs. "Jane and Finch is what they say is a ghetto but its not," Edith Bennett said. "It depends on the individual. You could grow up in the worst part of the community, that wont stop you. It depends on the person." The single mom moved the family to Brampton when Bennett was 10 to give them a "better life" and get him away from certain friends All the while, Edith Bennett was working two full time nursing jobs, beginning her days at 7 a.m. at a Toronto rehab hospital, and finishing at 11 at night at a psychiatric facility. Her work ethic obviously rubbed off on her son. "Hes a hard worker," Edith said. "Its in the family because I am a hard worker and he saw me work hard and then he said he wanted to do the same, so it motivated him to never stop working, push to the extreme and achieve what he wants." There were no basketball courts where they moved to in Brampton, a newer community of just houses and dirt lots. So it wasnt until six or seven years ago, when his mom signed him up for a club, that he began taking the sport seriously. "I just started growing," Bennett said, through a wide grin. "And everyone said, You should probably play basketball. So I said, All right. Ill give it a shot. Look where it got me now." Look indeed. The six-foot-seven power forward from UNLV topped fellow Brampton native Tristan Thompson -- they grew up less than five minutes from each other -- for top Canadian. Thompson went fourth overall two years ago, also to Cleveland. "Canada basketball is really on the rise right now," Cavs general manager Chris Grant said. "I have a feeling there will be another Canadian picked rather high next year too (Andrew Wiggins). "So theyve done a nice job, kids have grown and become talented, and were excited to be part of tthat. Bastian Schweinsteiger Jersey. Tristan has grown amazingly the last two years and we expect Anthony to do the same thing." Bennetts accomplishment comes in the midst of heady days for Canadian basketball, with Wiggins being touted as the top pick next year -- and more where Wiggins came from. "Its huge," Bennetts agent Mike George said on Thursday nights historical event. "It just shows how far weve come. Weve come from a hockey country, and having this growth within basketball, and you can see by the different guys who are successful in college, and obviously by the pros who are in the NBA now, and this is kind of the pinnacle part where youve got a No. 1 draft pick, first time in Canadian history. "And that could be repeated next year, which is incredible." Bennett, who was the Mountain West Conference player of the year and averaged 16.1 points and 8.1 rebounds for the Runnin Rebels, said his strengths are his versatility, his rebounding and his unselfishness. Hes a decent dunker too. The Canadian laughed when asked about a list he used to keep of players hed dunked on. "I just though it was pretty fun to do," Bennett said. "It was between me and my friends growing up in Canada. It went up every game, every game, it kept going. I think I gave it to a year and a half, until I got to like 100. Then I stopped." Hes looking forward to playing alongside Thompson -- although theres a chance he could wind up being the other Canadians backup. "I feel like me and Tristan will become best friends," Bennett said. "Hes going to be my go-to guy just because hes from Canada. Im sure there are lot more guys on that team I can go to, but just because even if Im here in Cleveland or back home in Brampton, I can talk to him anywhere I am." Both Brampton players attended Findlay Prep in Las Vegas, Bennetts mom sending him to the elite basketball school when he was just 16. "To let your son leave, it was very hard, very difficult," Edith Bennett said. Shes happy shell finally be able to make most of his games. "Just a four-hour drive," she said, smiling. Edith Bennett still works two nursing jobs, but only one of them is fulltime now. "Im not going to stop," she said. "I like working, taking care of patients and to see the expression on their face when you do something nice for them." For Anthony Bennett, the next few months will be continuing his gruelling rehab from his shoulder surgery in May. Bennett will miss summer league, but is expected to be back in time for training camp. As for his mom, she still works two nursing jobs, one full-time and the other part-time. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange