MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
ding was nnext to Baye

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 9 080
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 07:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: ding was nnext to Baye Répondre en citant

FLORHAM PARK, N. Patrice Evra Jersey .J. -- Add yet another chapter to the long-running saga that is the New York Jets-New England Patriots rivalry. But, heres a new twist: Rex Ryan actually defended Bill Belichick. Wait. Say what? Well, it started Thursday when a profile on Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine published on Sports Illustrateds theMMQB.com site included a revelation from the former Jets defensive co-ordinator that suggested New England might have obtained a copy of New Yorks playbook a few years ago. Pettine said Ryan, his longtime buddy, once gave Alabama coach Nick Saban a playbook -- and Pettine warned that Belichick and Saban are close friends. At the wedding of then-Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker a few years ago, Tom Brady bragged to former Jets assistant Mike Smith that New England might have gotten its hands on one of its rivals playbooks. "It didnt shock me," Pettine told the site, "because Rex would give them out like candy anyway." After the Jets completed their final minicamp practice, Ryan became agitated at times when asked about the story. The Jets coach refuted the suggestion that Saban -- who is also friends with Ryan -- might have given Belichick and the Patriots a sneak peek. "One thing I know for a fact, No. 1, I think its disrespectful to New England to say, Oh, they did this," Ryan said. "I can tell you every single game weve ever had with New England has been decided on the field. Nobodys had a competitive advantage. Nobodys had anything else. And thats a fact." The Patriots have won seven of the 11 games against the Jets since Ryan became New Yorks coach in 2009. Ryan said in the Jets losses, Belichicks bunch simply "outperformed us." So, this is, of course, not quite a scandal such as Spygate. Then, came the bombshell moment. "To discredit somebody like Belichick, who is a real coach, studies his butt off," Ryan said, "is ridiculous." Ryan explained that every team frequently changes its playbooks, tailoring plans to specific opponents. Theyre also coded in ways that would be difficult for opponents to completely decipher. "To me, I think its ridiculous," Ryan said. "But I think it sounds like everybody needs to talk to Pettine, because apparently hes got all the information." Alabama associate athletic director Jeff Purinton confirmed that Saban has a copy of the playbook Ryan gave to him -- and it has remained in his office at the school. Belichick opted to not comment after the Patriots practice. "Talk to Mike Pettine," Belichick said. "I dont know." In the interview, Pettine used the anecdote to explain why he doesnt have thick playbooks -- just in case they end up in the wrong hands. Ryan acknowledged he wasnt sure if Pettine was just displaying his dry sense of humour, but was clearly irked by the whole situation. "I dont understand what hes trying to gain by it," Ryan said. "Thats up to Mike and hes certainly free to do whatever he chooses." Pettine and Ryan have been friends for years, dating to their days together in Baltimore. Pettine was Ryans defensive co-ordinator in New York before he left to take the same position in Buffalo in 2012. Cleveland hired Pettine as its head coach this off-season. Ryan was asked if a first-year head coach such as Pettine might consider staying out of the spotlight. "Yeah, he needs to learn to be quiet," said a smiling Ryan, whose mouth certainly has gotten him in trouble over the years. "Absolutely." The Jets coach then continued to lighten the mood, saying the story was being "a bit overblown" and analyzed his relationship with Pettine. "Its in a bad spot right now," a laughing Ryan said. "Like, really dude? Seriously?" Ryan later praised Pettine for his work by his side for so many years and acknowledged that he was proud of him for becoming a head coach in the NFL. So, will Ryan reach out to Pettine to smooth things over? "I dont need to," Ryan said with a grin. "Im going on vacation." Hmmm. Picture it: Ryan and Belichick having fun in the sun on Cape Cod. Now that would be some plot twist. NOTES: The Jets signed a pair of "camp legs" -- K Andrew Furney and P Jacob Schum -- and released TE Terrence Miller, putting their roster at 90 players. ... LB David Harris sat out with a hamstring issue that isnt serious. Ryan joked that Harris absence was a result of "the playbook issue." ... Ryan said hes "pretty optimistic" that RB Chris Johnson will be ready to participate in training camp next month. Johnson is coming off off-season knee surgery. Ryan suggested the Jets could use "pitch counts" for Johnson to limit his practice days. Giorgio Chiellini Juventus Jersey . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. Angelo Ogbonna Juventus Jersey . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. http://www.soccerjuventusproshop.com/kids-kwadwo-asamoah-juventus-jersey/ .com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday.Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Eclipse Award winner Shared Belief will close out his 2014 campaign in Santa Anitas opening day Malibu Stakes on Friday, Dec. 26. Trained by Jerry Hollendorfer, Shared Belief will be making his first in eight weeks when he finished fourth in the $5 million Breeders Cup Classic at Santa Anita on Nov. 1. Shared Belief, co-owned by Hollendorfer, was the 5-2 favorite for the Classic, but finished fourth behind Bayern, Toast of New York and California Chrome. The gelding was nnext to Bayern in the starting gate and was bumped by the Haskell winner at the start. Simone Pepe Youth Jersey. Stewards posted the inquiry sign, but took no action against Bayern. The 2013 champion 2-year-old posted wins this year in the Los Alamitos Derby, Pacific Classic and Awesome Again Stakes. He missed the Triple Crown races with a hoof injury and began his season with an allowance victory at Golden Gate Fields on May 26. Shared Belief has won seven of eight career starts and banked $1,852,200. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 07:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange