MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
mous decision win over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 8 460
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 05:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: mous decision win over Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- Erik Spoelstra said he mentioned how daunting the task would be only once. Danilo Gallinari Jersey . Back in September, when the Miami Heat assembled to begin training camp, Spoelstra addressed his team about furthering its championship legacy and how rare it is for a team to find its way to the NBA Finals in four consecutive seasons. "Weve never brought it up since then," Spoelstra said. Itll get brought up now. The seed the Heat coach planted in the Bahamas at that training camp took root. The Heat are finals-bound -- for the fourth straight time. The sputtering stretches of play in March and April, surrendering the top seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs to Indiana, winning 12 fewer games in this regular season than a year ago, they all seem moot and meaningless now. The Heat have a chance at a third consecutive NBA title, with the finals starting Thursday night against San Antonio in a title-series rematch. "Its amazing to make it to one finals," Heat forward Shane Battier said. "To do it four times in a row for some of these guys, its a tremendous, tremendous accomplishment and it speaks volumes to the dedication, luck, and perseverance that you need to do it." Spoelstra spoke of that luck factor when he gathered his team for a locker-room huddle moments after the celebration started Friday night, after Miami wrapped up its fourth straight East crown with a 117-92 win over Indiana to win the series in six games. His words were interrupted twice by LeBron James, which nobody minded. "We dont take this for granted," Spoelstra said. "No, sir," James added, nodding. "We do not take it for granted," Spoelstra repeated. "No way," James interjected. "How tough it actually is and how many things have to go our way," Spoelstra continued. "Four times, you guys who havent been here with us the whole time, you guys inherit everything that weve experienced." Only six current Heat players appeared in the 2011 post-season, Miamis first of the "Big 3" era and the last in which it actually lost a series. James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Mario Chalmers, James Jones and Udonis Haslem are the last holdovers. Battier and Norris Cole arrived after the 2011 finals loss. Ray Allen, Chris Andersen and Rashard Lewis -- all playing huge roles these days for Miami -- came after the first title run of this Heat era in 2012. The core of last seasons title squad, with the exception of amnestied Mike Miller, was back to try it again this time around. Even with all that talent, with that championship experience, Spoelstra knew a tone had to be immediately set when the season began. "What I was really encouraged about was our attendance and commitment in training camp in the Bahamas," Spoelstra said. "Right from there, and we communicated during the summer that, if were real about this, about how difficult that journey is, that you cannot shortcut, that we would show it immediately in training camp." Theyre still showing it now. Miami is 12-3 in these playoffs, 8-0 at home, and has won a road game in 15 straight post-season series. The Heat will need to extend that streak to win the NBA Finals; the Spurs will hold home-court advantage. "Obviously, going through the weeks and weeks and weeks and grinding months of a regular season, it was a toll on all of us," James said. "But I felt like down the stretch, if we could get healthy, we could get everyone in uniform and have our full strength, it didnt matter what seed we were. I felt like we can represent the Eastern Conference again in the finals if we had the health, and we were able to accomplish that." At times, like Friday night, they make winning look easy. Collectively, they insist its much harder than it appears. "You still have to go out and do it every single night," Allen said. "Its the toughest thing Ive ever done and I guarantee the guys in this locker room would say the same thing." Only the Lakers and Celtics have appeared in four straight finals, with Boston (1984-87) the last to do so. Wade was 5 when that run ended, James was 2, and Cole, Michael Beasley and Greg Oden hadnt even been born. Now the Heat are in that club. And regarding what Spoelstra said in that first-day conversation, the point of his words then has become perfectly clear to his team now. "Having a chance to win is always a special thing," Bosh said. "We always talk about not taking it for granted from Day One. We know its a very long season. It has its rewards in the end if we stick together and do what were supposed to do. But it hasnt really hit us yet. I would rather it hit me in two weeks." Swingman Allen Iverson Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. Alex English Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. http://www.officialnuggetsstore.com/Dikembe-Mutombo-Nuggets-Jersey/ . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said.When Rory MacDonald enters the octagon for the main event at UFC Fight Night 54 in Halifax to face off against Tarec Saffiedine on Saturday the last thing he’ll be thinking about is a shot at the UFC Welterweight championship. The last time the Quesnel, B.C. native had a title shot in sight he came up empty in a decision loss to Robbie Lawler at UFC 167 in November. “It refocused me on a lot of things,” MacDonald told TSN.ca. “It kind of reset me a little bit – my attitude and approach to fighting. In the long run it was a good thing for me.” Since his defeat at the hands of Lawler, MacDonald (17-2) has proven those comments to be true. “Ares” dominated Demian Maia in two of three rounds at UFC 170 in February. After spending the entire first round on his back, victimized by Maia’s lethal ground-and-pound, MacDonald stuffed 20 of the next 21 takedowns and put on a world-class striking display in the unanimous decision win. MacDonald’s next opponent came in the form of the heavily-feared welterweight contender Tyron Woodley at UFC 174 in June. Riding a train of momentum of his own, Woodley was no match for the ever-improving MacDonald, who put together a deadly combination of striking and grappling to earn his second-straight unanimous decision. “I train to be that type of fighter that can take the fight anywhere at any point,” MacDonald said. “I think that’s one of my strengths - being able to fight any style of fighter in their strong points and weak points.” In the wake of two straight convincing victories, the 25-year-old was ready to refocus his sights on the belt. However, it was not to be. Lawler, who lost to Johny Hendricks in a bout for the vacant Welterweight championship at UFC 171 in March, earned a rematch with the new champ after consecutive victories of his own – including a title eliminator fight against Matt Brown. And with Hendricks sidelined duee to a torn bicep suffered in his first matchup with Lawler, MacDonald was forced to wait again for his golden opportunity. Gary Harris Nuggets Jersey. “I was hoping the title, but it didn’t work out that way and I was prepared for that – for it to go either way,” he said. “But I was happy with the way the fight (vs. Woodley) went and I think the UFC was and all the fans watching were really happy with it, so it put me in a position to fight Tarec and hopefully get the title shot after this.” Once again, MacDonald’s target has changed and he is adamant that Saffiedine (15-3) is all he is worried about heading into his first headline assignment as well as the UFC’s first event in Halifax. He knows all too well what can happen when you look past the fighter at the opposite end of the cage. “For me, I had that opportunity with Robbie (Lawler) with a title shot on the line before,” he said. “I’m always just focused on the fight ahead of me because your most important fight is the one you’re dealing with. All I see right now is Tarec.” In Saffiedine, MacDonald is up against a former Strikeforce Welterweight champion currently on a five-fight win streak. The Belgian veteran has shown a propensity for marathon matches, having gone to decision in 10 of his last 11 bouts and winning eight of them. He has just one bout in the UFC – a unanimous decision win over Hyun Gyu Lim at UFC Fight Night 34 in January – but his record and reputation have earned a spot at No. 9 in the welterweight rankings, seven back of MacDonald at No. 2. “In my opinion we’re both some of the best talent in the Welterweight division and numbers aside, we both have a lot to win and both have a lot to lose,” MacDonald said. And while MacDonald makes a conscious effort to live in the moment, he knows very well what is at stake and that’s not easy to ignore. “I just want to be the guy wearing the belt.” NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 05:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange