MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
rom PGA National, no

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 9 080
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: rom PGA National, no Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO -- Miguel Montero and the Arizona Diamondbacks are moving up. Thomas Rawls Jersey . Montero hit a two-run homer in the sixth inning, lifting the Diamondbacks past the Padres 3-1 on Saturday night and out of last place in the NL West. The Diamondbacks started the season 8-22. With the win, they moved percentage points ahead of the Padres in the standings at 35-48. "I guess its good to get out of last place," Montero said. "I hope we continue like that and see where we are going." Montero struck out against Eric Stults in his first at-bat but connected for his 11th home run next time up. The homer came on a changeup, something he had missed on in his earlier at-bat. When Stults tried to fool him later, Montero was ready. "I put a good swing on that one," he said. "It was middle, middle-in, and sometimes those are pulled foul. But it stayed fair so I guess I stayed inside the ball very good." Josh Collmenter (6-5) pitched 5 1-3 innings, giving up one run and five hits as Arizona won consecutive games for the first time since June 7-8 against Atlanta. Addison Reed worked the ninth inning for his 19th save in 22 chances. He was the fourth Arizona reliever, a group which didnt allow a hit or run over the final 3 2-3 innings. "I kind of wished I would have gone deeper in the game," Collmenter said. "But the bullpen did a great job tonight." Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson saluted his bullpen as well, and noted it was a typical game at Petco Park. "Its hard to score in this park and we played just well enough to win," he said. It was difficult for Padres manager Bud Black to accept the loss, the Padres third straight defeat. "One bad pitch," Black said of Stults offering to Montero. "Tried to get a changeup down and away and he just missed his spot." Stults (2-11) became the majors leader in losses, with an NL-high 5.36 ERA. He also went 5 1-3 innings and yielded three runs -- two earned -- while giving up just three hits. Stults walked three for the second straight game and stuck out two in losing his career-high sixth consecutive start. Paul Goldschmidt was aboard for Monteros homer, after walking and reaching second on a botched double-play attempt. Martin Prado grounded to Chase Headley, but his throw to second baseman Alexi Amarista was high, with Goldschmidt being safe. Amarista retired Prado at first, a play which was challenged by Gibson but upheld. "I just got underneath it a little bit and it sailed," Headley said. "Lexi did a great job to make a play and get an out still." When Stults hit Cody Ross right after Montero homered, he was pulled in favour of Alex Torres. He prevented further damage by getting Gerardo Parra and Collmenter on grounders to first base. Matt Stites relieved Collmenter in the sixth inning, and walked Cameron Maybin to load the bases with two outs. But Rene Rivera, who had two hits, struck out. The Diamondbacks tied the score in the third inning, thanks in part to an error by Rivera. Ender Inciarte singled and stole second, advancing to third when Riveras throw was off line. Inciarte scored on Prados one-out sacrifice fly. Tommy Medica drove in the games first run with a sacrifice fly in the first inning. Chris Denorfia opened the inning with a double and took third on Seth Smiths grounder to first base. The Padres threatened in the fifth inning when Rivera led off with a single and moved to second base on a sacrifice bunt by Everth Cabrera. But Amarista flied out and Stults struck out. NOTES: Diamondbacks SS Chris Owings remains out of the lineup with a sore left shoulder. Owings is expected to have it examined on Monday. . OF Mark Trumbo has started to run the bases in his comeback from a broken left foot. . Gibson had no update on when RHP Bronson Arroyo (sprained right elbow) would return. . Padres OF Carlos Quentin (sore left shoulder) is likely unavailable until next week. . RHP Andrew Cashner (sore right shoulder) has yet to resume throwing. . The Padres had gone eight straight games without allowing a home run before Monteros two-run blast. . Diamondbacks RHP Michael Bolsinger (1-3, 4.78) faces Padres RHP Odrisamer Despaigne (1-0, 0.00) in Sundays series finale. C. J. Prosise Seahawks Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. Steven Hauschka Seahawks Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. http://www.theseahawksnflfanatic.com/c-14-seahawks-cassius-marsh-jersey.aspx . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- The PGA Tour season began five months ago. The new year is two months old. And yet theres something about the Honda Classic that makes Tiger Woods and a collection of stars feel as though its all about to get underway. "I think once we get to Florida, I think were all thinking about our way to Augusta," Woods said. Six tournaments remaining before the Masters, the first major of the year, and this is now serious business. It shows in the strength of the field at PGA National, with seven of the top 10 players from the world ranking. The last time Woods, Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott competed in the same tournament was the BMW Championship near Chicago last summer. Thats how it was a generation ago, when some of golfs top players either rested or played overseas early in the season, and then showed up in tropical conditions at Doral to start the official road to Augusta National. Woods has plenty of work to do based on his early performance -- a missed 54-hole cut at Torrey Pines in his lone PGA Tour start this year, followed by a dismal performance by his standards at the Dubai Desert Classic, where he tied for 41st. He conceded that he spent most of his winter break working on his body instead of his golf. Since returning from overseas earlier this month, Woods said he has spent most of his time working on his short game. Woods isnt the only player coming off a substantial break. Scott, the defending champion at Augusta, hasnt competed since the Sony Open in Honolulu. He spent the following week on the Big Island, surfing and playing a few casual rounds with his buddies, then killed time on the couch or doing anything not related to golf until it was time to get back to work. He plans to play three of the next four tournaments. "After three weeks I kind of felt like I needed to start swinging again and started to get the itch, but I think I timed it pretty well because Ive had a nice couple weeks of intense practice before getting here and a week of playing with some mates before that," Scott said. "I feel like Ive had a nice preparation, but this is a very tough test, and itss probably not the ideal one to float back in off after an extended break. Ahtyba Rubin Seahawks Jersey. " PGA National looks to have as much blue (water) as green (grass), and the course is converted into a par 70 at 7,140 yards for the Honda Classic. Michael Thompson won last year at 9-under 271. It wouldnt seem to favour Mickelson, who has not played PGA National since he was an amateur. Mickelson missed the last two weeks because his kids were on spring break, spending some of that time skiing and some of that playing golf. He did not want to fly out from California for one tournament next week at Doral, so he added the Honda Classic. "The greens are really immaculate," Mickelson said. "If you get hot with a putter, you can make a lot of putts. But I do like the golf course. Ive always liked Nicklaus-designed golf courses. I know this course he renovated or redesigned years ago, and its a wonderful test of golf, and I think thats a real credit as to why such a strong field continues to come here." This is only the third time Woods has played the Honda Classic as a pro. He rallied with a 62 in the final round in 2012 to finish behind McIlroy, and then struggled off the tee -- particularly on the sixth hole -- a year ago when he tied for 37th. McIlroy has his own set of memories from PGA National, not all of them good. Even though he won in 2012 to become No. 1 in the world for the first time, he followed that by playing 26 holes last year before walking off the course with his game in disrepair and his business affairs not much better. McIlroy said it was a mistake to quit, something he wont ever do again. But the 24-year-old from Northern Ireland is in a better frame of mind this year. He is comfortable with his equipment. Hes engaged. He has settled into his own management (though he still is going through a legal battle with his old firm). And he is playing like the guy everyone expected to be the biggest threat to Woods. "Im in a better place," McIlroy said. "And I feel like when my game is in a good place, everything else can sort of fall in line with that. It makes me feel more comfortable about everything." NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange