MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
treme student of the game.HIG

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 8 160
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: treme student of the game.HIG Répondre en citant

PHOENIX -- Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, reducing a big salary-cap hit from his old deal and creating room for signing other players. Michael Bennett Jersey . Fitzgerald announced the move on Tuesday via his Twitter account. The receiver says the move was made to help the Cardinals "get better for 2014." Under his old deal, Fitzgerald would have earned $12.75 million next season and counted a whopping $18 million on the cap. The restructured contract came as no surprise. Fitzgerald said in a radio interview in New York last week that he understood the need to restructure his deal. "When those discussions come I will do what I need to do," Fitzgerald told Arizona Sports 98.7 in an interview at the Super Bowls "radio row." "I have a great relationship with (general manager) Steve Keim, he drafted me in Arizona. I understand his vision and what he is trying to do and the direction he is taking this ballclub. I understand at 30 years old there are things that need to change. Thats part of football, thats part of being an older veteran." Fitzgerald said he knew Patrick Petersons "deal is coming up and he needs to be compensated as the best corner in the game, which I feel he is." Fitzgerald also mentioned defensive linemen Darnell Dockett and Frostee Rucker. "There are a lot of guys that deserve to be compensated for their play," he said in the radio interview, "and I understand that." Fitzgerald is on his third contract in his 10 NFL seasons, all with the Cardinals. Last season, he made his eighth Pro Bowl. Fitzgerald holds every Cardinals career receiving record. He caught 82 passes, most on the team, for 954 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. In his career, Fitzgerald has 846 catches for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns. He has not missed a game since the 2007 season. The Cardinals, coming off a 10-6 season in their first year with Keim as GM and Bruce Arians as coach, had several players on one-year contracts, including inside linebacker Karlos Dansby, who resurrected his career with a big season, leading the team in tackles. Azcentral.com reported that the restructuring was a simple swap of bonus money for salary, saving the team about $10 million on the coming seasons cap. Cardinals President Michael Bidwill expressed confidence last week that the restructuring would get done. Keim has repeatedly said the team has no intention of trading Fitzgerald and wants him to retire a Cardinal. Earl Thomas III Seahawks Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Nick Vannett Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.theseahawksnflfanatic.com/c-43-seahawks-jarran-reed-jersey.aspx . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant took over the Los Angeles Lakers offence and tried to take over the game, digging back into his famed history and carrying his undermanned team to the brink of its first victory.The Phoenix Suns answered with all the balance and big shots that Kobe and the Lakers lacked.Gerald Green scored 26 points off the bench, Markieff Morris had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and the Suns overcame Bryants 39-point performance to keep the Lakers winless with a 112-106 victory on Tuesday night.Isaiah Thomas scored 22 points in a reserve role for Phoenix, which survived a dicey fourth quarter to beat the Lakers for the second time in seven days. While the Suns respected the five-time NBA champions game-deciding ability, they proved better than the supporting cast currently assembled around Bryant.The difference down the stretch was the fact that we picked up our intensity, Green said. Once we started seeing that they were making a run, then we were fighting for our lives. When weve got teams down, weve got to keep stepping on their throats and keep it up. We didnt do that tonight, but we got a win.Bryant went 14 for 37 for the Lakers, who are off to their first 0-5 start since the 1957-58 Minneapolis Lakers lost their first seven games.With a four-day break before the Lakers next game, coach Byron Scott gave 44 minutes to Bryant, who played the entire second half. In his fifth game back from injury, Bryant earned 12 free throws and launched 23 shots in the second half alone.I was just being aggressive, Bryant said. I played with a lot of energy today. Its easy to look at it and say 37 shots, but you dont see how hard I was working to get easy opportunities, offensive rebounds and transition shots. Some of the easy ones I missed, but if you play with a lot of energy and are relentless, youll get a lot of opportunities.Bryants third 3-pointer trimmed Phoenixs lead to 106-104, but Eric Bledsoe hit two free throws before P.J. Tucker punctuated his season debut with the deecisive 3-pointer in front of the Lakers bench with 19 seconds left. Justin Britt Seahawks Jersey. When Kobe is out there, you never know whats going to happen, Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said. He can get it going, and he made some big plays at the end. But we made some free throws, and Tuck hit the big 3 in the corner. They played pretty decent, and we were lucky to win that game.Scott sees frustration in his winless team, and Bryant hopes the youngsters and castoffs populating Los Angeles roster will follow his lead in effort, if not shot volume.Just get a damn win, Bryant said. You cant listen to what everybody says. You cant listen to people. Youve got to be stubborn as a mule. Youve got to keep chipping away. Got to keep competing and going after it, and this thing will turn around. Just as easily as we lost five in a row, we can turn around and win five in a row.___TIP-INSSuns: Tucker returned from his three-game suspension for an off-season DUI conviction. His last-minute 3-pointer was his only basket in 20 minutes. ... Phoenix has won six of seven in its series with the Lakers.Lakers: Ryan Kelly made his season debut, playing seven minutes. He was out with hamstring injuries. ... Rookie Julius Randle was at Staples Center for the first time since breaking his leg on opening night. He is on crutches, but in relatively little pain. The seventh overall pick will miss the entire season, but hopes to use the time to become an extreme student of the game.HIGH JUMPER: Bryant decided to hurdle the entire front row of courtside seats in pursuit of a loose ball in the third quarter, landing safely with the flair and foolishness of a player half his 36 years. I try not to do it, but I didnt have much of a choice on that one, he said.ONE HAND: Thomas continued his scoring binge off the Suns bench, and he also threw a jaw-dropping, one-handed alley-oop pass to Green in the second quarter.UP NEXTSuns: Host Memphis on Wednesday to open a five-game homestand.Lakers: Host Charlotte on Sunday. NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange