MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
u want to show them that you ca

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 8 160
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: u want to show them that you ca Répondre en citant

The Vancouver Canucks will have to wait a little while longer on the return of centre Ryan Kesler. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . The teams official Twitter account quoted coach John Tortorella on Friday saying that Kesler "has a sprained knee and is out at least a couple of weeks". The 29-year-old pivot left Wednesdays game against the Winnipeg Jets after a knee-on-knee collision and has since been undergoing tests in Vancouver. Kesler was the focal point of much speculation in the lead-up to the Mar. 5 NHL trade deadline, but Canucks GM Mike Gillis was unable to find a package that he deemed fair for the two-way centre. His 40 points are tied with Daniel Sedin, currently out with a strained left hamstring, and one back of Henrik Sedin for the team lead. He has 22 goals on the campaign. Kesler has two years remaining on his contract beyond 2013-14 worth an average annual value of $5 million. Ashley Williams Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/joe-allen-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. INDIANAPOLIS -- Robert Mathis never got to see Deacon Jones take down opposing quarterbacks in person. He learned to appreciate Jones creativity over time. The Colts Pro Bowl linebacker and newly crowned sacks champion was honoured Thursday as the inaugural winner of the NFLs Deacon Jones Award, which goes to the leagues sacks leader. Mathis will be recognized at the NFL award banquet Feb. 1. "Deacon Jones is the creator of the sack, so to be able to win the first award in his honour is an honour," Mathis told reporters in Indianapolis. "Im very proud that I was able to win it and I thank my teammates, mainly the d-line, who were very instrumental in helping me get to the quarterback." League officials named the award after Jones died June 3 at age 74. Jones was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1980. Mathis has been one of the leagues top sack artists since joining the Colts as a fifth-round draft pick in 2003. For nearly a decade, Mathis and Dwight Freeney were among the NFLs most feared pass-rushing tandems. But when Freeney left in free agency during the off-season, the critics contended Mathis would struggle witthout his longtime teammate and close friend. Ashley Williams Wales Jersey. Instead, Mathis used it as motivation. When asked Thursday why he has played so well over the years, Mathis responded: "The fact that I do have a chip on my shoulder every time I play. When people say you cant do something, you want to show them that you can." So the 32-year-old who is in his second season as a rush linebacker delivered the best season of his career. He broke Freneeys franchise record for sacks in a season (16) with 19 1/2 and became the Colts career sacks leader (111), surpassing Freeneys previous mark (107 1/2). Mathis finished the regular season with 65 tackles, matched his career high with eight forced fumbles -- two of which led to safeties -- and helped lead the Colts to their first AFC South title without Peyton Manning. Indy (11-5) will host Kansas City (11-5) on Saturday afternoon in a wild-card game. Mathis, who was the sacks leader most of the season, even came up with two sacks in the regular-season finale to move past St. Louis Robert Quinn and join Freeney as the only Colts players to win a sacks title. Freeney took that honour in 2004. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange