MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
starts to ache.Im just trying to dri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 9 080
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 07:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: starts to ache.Im just trying to dri Répondre en citant

SOCHI, Russia -- Swedish centre Nicklas Backstrom watched from the athletes village as his teammates lost 3-0 to Canada in the Olympic mens hockey final because he failed a doping test for a substance found in an allergy medication. Roberto Soriano Jersey . "I was ready to play the biggest game of my career," Backstrom said Sunday following the game. "And two-and-a-half hours before the game, I got pulled aside." Backstrom paused, choked with emotion and appeared to be on the verge of tears. "Its sad," he said. The Swedish hockey team, meanwhile, was simply mad at the International Olympic Committee. "We are all very upset," said Tommy Boustedt, the teams general manager. "Our opinion is that IOC has destroyed one of the greatest hockey days in Swedish history." Boustedt lashed out at the IOC about the timing of its decision, saying it was "political" because it would make news. The governing body refused to fire back. "We will not comment on any potential process until it has concluded," IOC spokesman Mark Adams said. The International Ice Hockey Federation is taking the silver medal that would have been given to Backstrom in the post-game ceremony to its offices in Zurich while it waits for the IOC to decide whether it can be sent to Backstrom, according to IIHF spokesman Adam Steiss. Backstrom was punished more than another player was in the same situation four years ago. While playing for Slovakia at the 2010 Olympics, defenceman Lubomir Visnovsky tested positive for the same banned substance -- pseudoephedrine -- and was only reprimanded by the IOC because it said he declared on his doping control form that he was taking the medication. Backstrom, likewise, said he hasnt hid the fact that he takes the substance that is banned by the IOC during competition and was told by his Olympic team doctor he could take one pill a day without possible penalty. He was tested Wednesday after helping the Swedes beat Slovenia in the quarter-finals. He was pulled out of Swedens locker room four days later, just two-plus hours before the Sochi Games finale, and was informed he couldnt play. The Washington Capitals standout was supported by his Olympic team, NHL franchise, NHL Players Association and the IIHF. "I am convinced that Nicklas and the NHLPA will take this further," Boustedt said in Swedish during a news conference that lasted about 40 minutes. NHL deputy commissioner Bill Day issued a statement saying the substance Backstrom tested positive for is not on the leagues list of banned substances. "We do not anticipate there being any consequences relative to Nicklas eligibility," Daly said. The Capitals sent out a statement saying Backstrom has been taking the allergy medication intermittently for seven years, including this season, to cope with severe allergies. "The test was done on Wednesday and he was pulled out two hours before a game on Sunday, I think thats certainly flawed," NHLPA special assistant Mathieu Schneider said. Dr. Mark Aubry, chief medical officer of the IIHF, said Backstrom provided information correctly to the IOC about the medication he was taking. "He is the innocent victim of circumstances," Aubry said. Backstroms suspension from the gold-medal game may be a point of contention when the NHL and NHLPA negotiate with IOC about whether to let their players participate in the 2018 Olympics. He was listed in the team lineups distributed before the game, and his teammates later found out he wouldnt be with them on the ice. "Its too bad he couldnt play," Sweden winger Carl Hagelin said. "We lost a really good player." Backstrom is the sixth athlete to fail a doping test at the games. Five of the six, including Backstrom, tested positive for minor stimulants that are often found in food supplements. "They need examples to scare cheaters with, Nick is not one of them," Boustedt said. "And, thats why its awful." Matteo Darmian Jersey . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Salvatore Sirigu Italy Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Emanuele-Giaccherini-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Francesco Molinari of Italy had to return Saturday morning to finish his second round at the Phoenix Open, and he couldnt believe the number of people who filed into the grandstands at the par-3 16th hole just as the sun was rising over the TPC Scottsdale.A few hours later, Molinari made it worth their while.He made a hole-in-one on the largest, loudest area in golf for a par 3 and got a reaction unlike any other in golf.Something you dont see in golf every day, Molinari said after his 7-under 64.Maybe he was talking about more than 15,000 fans crammed onto one hole, packed into bleachers and sky boxes. More likely he was talking about how dozens of fans began heaving plastic beer bottles around the 16th green out of sheer euphoria of seeing such a big moment.It was his third hole-in-one, this one unlike the others. He once made one in Malaysia while returning the next morning from a rain delay, and its safe to say there was in neighbourhood of 15,000 fewer fans that day than in Phoenix.And it was the first time he had seen so many beer containers rain down from the stands.First and last, hopefully, he said with a smile. Brian Davis had to play after me, unfortunately. So he had to wait to let the guys clear the green and the bunkers. I dont know how to describe it. You have to see it. And it was obviously amazing for me to be there and have a hole-in-one in that scenario.Even more bizarre, was what happened to his golf ball. Molinari, caught up in the moment, heaved it into the grandstands. Surprisingly, someone threw it back.They nearly hit Brian Davis again, Molinari said. A volunteer just raked it out of the bunker and gave it to me at the end of the round. It was nice to get it back. I dont know if I will keep it or give it to someone. I wasnt expecting to see it come back from the stands.In his first trip to the Phoenix Open, Molinari doesnt know its like to get booed for missing the green. He made two-putt pars the first two days, and on Saturday, he didnt have to putt at all.Theres still Sunday.I guess tomorrow I will hit it to 2 feet and I will be booed, he said.___RAHM-BO: Even more amazing than Arizona State junior Jon Rahm being in the hunt at the Phoenix Open is doing it whilee being under the weather. Stefano Okaka Jersey. He has been dealing with a stomach virus the last few days, and it didnt help to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to finish his first round on Friday.It was hurting all the time, Rahm said. I felt like I was going to vomit all the time. And when I got here, I got a headache, my body started feeling bad, and I finished those two holes. Then I went to the doctor. They gave me something for my stomach to calm me down and something for the headache. I played through the round.Adrenaline took over from there, so he feels fine on the golf course. Its when he finishes that he starts to ache.Im just trying to drink a lot of liquids and get the virus out of me, he said.___WELCOME BACK, ZACH: Zach Johnson isnt sure why he had not played the Phoenix Open in five years, but he has no regrets.Johnson shot a 67 on Saturday and was tied for second, three shots behind Martin Laird.Its one of those situations I didnt know if it would be good for me, he said of the TPC Scottsdale. I think its a good golf course for me. Obviously, three days in its pretty clear that its not a bad course for me.___SUPER TEE TIME: Keegan Bradley, so uptight about his beloved New England Patriots that he wears receivers gloves when he watches on TV, already has his tickets for the Super Bowl in nearby Glendale between the Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks.And now he wont have to worry about rushing to get there.Bradley shot an even-par 71 on Saturday and was at 4-under 209. That puts him in the middle of the pack, and with the final round going off both tees, it was an ideal position for a guy who wants to watch some football on Sunday.He is in the second group off at 9:15 a.m. The game starts at 4:30 p.m. local time.___DIVOTS: Kevin Chappell, who lives in Scottsdale during the winter, had reason to think it might be a short week when he opened with a 75. Chappell bounced back with a pair of 65s and goes into the final round just five shots out of the lead. ... Justin Thomas has played all 15 rounds in 2015 at par or better. ... Rahm is the fifth Arizona State player to compete at the Phoenix Open while still on the golf team. The best finish of the other four was Phil Mickelson, who tied for 32nd in 1991. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 07:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange