MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
eason. He didnt get the chance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 8 160
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 07:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: eason. He didnt get the chance Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- A day before heading to Florida to continue training camp, the Montreal Impact picked up a new captain and a new striker. Adriano Barcelona Jersey . Veteran midfielder Patrice Bernier will be a popular choice to replace the departed Davy Arnaud as captain, not only because he is a local player and fluently bilingual. "Hes always very positive in his attitude around the team," sporting director Nick De Santis said Thursday. "And even in difficult times, you never see the pressure get to him. These are important things." And Santiago Gonzalez, a 21-year-old forward from the Sud America club in Uruguay, who was signed under Major League Soccers special discovery rule, could be a nice addition to a club that is thin up front. The Impact ended their first phase of camp indoors at Marie Victorin College and now move onto grass fields and warm weather in Orlando, Fla., to defend their title in the Disney Pro Soccer Classic, a pre-season tournament. Bernier, of Brossard, Que., was hoping to get the captains armband after Arnaud, their skipper for their first two MLS seasons who left for D.C. United. New coach Frank Klopas picked veterans Marco Di Vaio, Matteo Ferrari and Troy Perkins as Berniers assistants. The 34-year-old Bernier began his pro career with the Impact, then played nine seasons in Europe before returning for the clubs MLS expansion season in 2012. "Its another step in my career and a new challenge in terms of my personality and what I have to do, not just on the field, but how to interact with my teammates," said Bernier "I started off here and hopefully I end here. Now, to have the armband, its a great show of respect." Luring Bernier back from Europe was one of the Impacts most important moves while moving from the second tier NASL to MLS. It gave them a high quality midfielder who understood North American soccer but who could also relate to the many European, especially Italian, players the club brought in. Bernier has 13 goals and 16 assists in 58 games over the last two seasons. He was named the Impacts player of the year in 2012 and played in the MLS all-star game last season. Arnaud arrived with the experience and credentials to make him the logical pick as the teams first MLS captain, and Bernier was the obvious pick to succeed him. Even while Arnaud wore the armband, Bernier was the teams most visible player in the media and out in the community. "Maybe now Ill be looked upon as the reflection of the team in what I say and what I do," he said. "Ill be the same guy as before, but maybe you have to stand out. "Its something special. In soccer, the captain is the first one to step onto the field, the first one that people see, that the referees go to for explanations or rectifications or whatever. So I cant just think of my own bubble anymore." Star striker Di Vaio had a little fun when asked about Bernier as captain. "I dont agree. I wanted to be captain," he said, before smiling and adding "No. Its good for us and its good for Patrice. Its the best thing for the team. We know that Patrice is going to be a good captain for us, for the club and for the fans." Bernier has been unable to join his teammates on the field since the first day of camp as he heals from surgery on Dec. 11 to fix loose cartilage in his right knee. He expects to resume full training in Florida. Also on the pitch in Orlando will be Gonzalez, who was in Montreal and was to make the flight with a team after undergoing a medical exam. De Santis said that as a special discovery player, the club can amortize the five-foot-eight forwards costs over several years, so that his salary cap hit stays between $125,000 and $150,000. He is also not a designated player, which leaves one DP spot open for a future signing. Di Vaio and Argentine midfielder Hernan Bernardello are the teams DPs. "Hes going to bring a new dynamic to the team," said De Santis. "Theres a question of adaptation because its the first time he leaves his country to play professional soccer, so we need to be patient with him. But hes got a lot for good qualities." De Santis also denied reports from Italy that Pablo Piatti of Valencia and Stefano Mauri of Lazio would be joining the Impact, saying hes had no contact with either club. He said he may still sign another player "if we can add an important piece to get you to the next level." Sergio Busquets Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Gerard Pique Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. http://www.barcelonafcteamshop.com/Authentic-Jeremy-Mathieu-Jersey/ .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.SEATTLE - David Price was nearly untouchable, giving up just a run, and he still walked off the field in the eighth inning in line for the loss. Then came the ninth inning, and everything changed for the Tampa Bay Rays. David DeJesus homered and Matt Joyce hit a go-ahead RBI single as the Rays rallied in the ninth inning against Seattle closer Fernando Rodney to beat the Mariners 2-1 on Tuesday night. "We needed a win, period," Price said. "Whether it was a blowout or a game like that." Tampa Bay had been reeling, coming in having lost five of six. Price (4-3) was also trying to turn things around, having lost his last two decisions. Before the game he watched highlights from his 2012 Cy Young-winning season and he changed up his uniform for the game, going with high socks for the first time since he played for Triple-A Durham in 2009. "Figured I needed to switch it up a little bit, and I guess it worked," Price said. Price kept the Mariners off balance most of the night, allowing one run and six hits in his second complete game this season. Eight of his 12 strikeouts came on called third strikes. "David dominated it. Really, we dont win it without him pitching tonight," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "His focus was outstanding. The way he handled every moment — when there was a little trouble, he didnt lose his tempo or his rhythm. "He just stayed there and made pitches when he needed to." As good as Price was on the mound, Mariners starter Hisashi Iwakuma had been better, throwing eight scoreless innings. But Rodney didnt hold up his end of the pitchers duel. Rodney (1-2) had a 2-2 count on DeJesus when the designated hitter sent a fly ball down the right-field line, and all right fielder Stefen Romero could do was watch as the ball cleared the wall with a couple of rows to spare. "I looked at the outfielder, he got to the wall, and I was like, Oh gosh, Ive got a shot," DeJesus said. With two outs, James Loney golfed a single up the middle and was replaced by pinch-runner Sean Rodrigueez. Sergio Busquets Barcelona Jersey. Desmond Jennings hard grounder to short hopped past Brad Miller, and then Joyces fly to right-centre dropped in front of a diving James Jones to score Rodriguez. "Its been a tough start for us, and hopefully this is something that will get us going," Joyce said. "This is definitely something we needed." The Mariners took a 1-0 lead in the first inning when Jones led off with a double down the left-field line and later scored on Robinson Canos groundout to first. Iwakuma, making his third start after opening the season on the disabled list with a finger injury, gave up a double to DeJesus in the first, then retired 13 in a row before the Rays picked up a pair of singles in the fifth. Tampa Bays only other hit off Iwakuma was Joyces single to lead off the eighth, but Iwakuma finished off that inning — and his night — with a called strikeout of Wil Myers with the runner stranded on first. It was the second straight eight-inning shutout outing for Iwakuma, who has now thrown 24 straight scoreless innings at home dating to last season. He didnt get the chance to try for his first career complete game, though, as Rodney came on and ended up with his second blown save. "Kuma was out of gas," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "Ive got one of the best closers in the game. This guys going to save a lot of games for us, it just didnt go his way tonight." NOTES: Before the game, Maddon said he was encouraging his players to use old-school cologne for the game in an effort to shake the team out of its slump. "Aroma matters," he said. Maddon added that he hoped the smells would conjure up warm memories of the players fathers. "Im hoping for this really awful odour in the dugout with all these scents tonight. That would be outstanding." ... Maddon also used the more traditional method of mixing up the lineup. Myers (leadoff), DeJesus (No. 2) and 2B Ben Zobrist (No. 4) were in those spots for the first time this season. ... Rodney has allowed a baserunner in 10 of his 13 save opportunities. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 07:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange