MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
to record his 49th-match win

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 8 460
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 05:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: to record his 49th-match win Répondre en citant

BEIJING, China - Serena Williams narrowly avoided a bagel against Spanish qualifier Silvia Soler-Espinosa, then won 13 of the next 15 games to pull out a 7-5, 6-2 victory Monday in the first round of the China Open. Cheap NFL Jerseys Store .Williams looked lethargic and flat-footed at the start, pushing the ball back without much pace or direction and occasionally shanking groundstrokes several feet out. After only 15 minutes, she had already dropped serve three times and fallen behind 5-0.Just as quickly as she gave up such a big lead, however, Williams turned it around. In the next game, the 18-time major winner saved a set point and broke Soler-Espinosa to finally get on the board.I didnt want to lose 6-love, Williams said. I just started fighting. I was like, just let me at least try to break here.Soler-Espinosa had another set point on Williams serve in the following game, but the American saved it with a cross-court backhand winner at the net and cruised the rest of the way.Williams routinely doles out the bagels in matches, but shes rarely on the receiving end of one. The last player to win a 6-0 set against her was another Spaniard, Anabel Medina Garrigues, in Madrid last year. Williams came back to win that match, too, 6-3, 0-6, 7-5.After the match, Williams said she hadnt been sure shed be healthy enough to play in Beijing after pulling out of a match against Alize Cornet with dizziness and nausea last week at the Wuhan Open.I just started hitting a couple days ago, taking it day by day. Finally I decided Im here, I may as well see what happens, Williams said. Im feeling a lot better. I have more energy. I look back. Like my eyes arent as dead as they were.It was the latest health issue to sidetrack Williams this year. She also pulled out of a Wimbledon doubles match after looking completely out of sorts in her warm-up and hitting four straight double-faults in the match. She later blamed a viral illness.On the mens side, U.S. Open champion Marin Cilic struggled with his consistency against Chinese wild-card entry Bai Yan, ranked 462nd in the world, but held on to win 6-3, 6-4.Cilic said hes still getting used to the feeling of being a Grand Slam champion and dealing with all the pressure and attention that brings.Most of the guys at the top are dealing with that already for a few years. Its a bit new thing for me, so Im learning day to day, he said. Most important for myself is also not to put too many expectations on my own shoulders.Fifth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria also advanced with a 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 win over Fernando Verdasco of Spain.Other womens winners included ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic, who took advantage of eight double-faults by Belinda Bencic to beat the Swiss teenager 6-2, 6-1, and U.S. Open semifinalist Peng Shuai of China, who defeated Zhang Kailin 6-4, 6-1.In the only upset of the day, 10th-seeded Jelena Jankovic lost to Cornet 7-5, 3-6, 6-4.Fourteen-time major winner Rafael Nadal also returned to the court for the first time since injuring his wrist in July to play a doubles match. He and partner Pablo Andujar lost to Tomas Berdych and John Isner 7-5, 4-6, 10-4.Nadal will play his opening singles match on Tuesday against Richard Gasquet, while top-seeded Novak Djokovic, who has a 19-0 record in Beijing, faces Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain. Cheap Jerseys USA . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. http://www.cheapjerseyssell.us.com/ . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Novak Djokovic battled to a five- set win over defending champion Stan Wawrinka to reach his fifth Australian Open final. The world No. 1 Djokovic dismissed the fourth-seeded Wawrinka 7-6 (7-1), 3-6, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0 on Friday. The 27-year-old Djokovic joins Roger Federer and Stefan Edberg as the only men in the Open Era to make five finals at the Aussie Open. He has won all four of his previous finals here, including two against Andy Murray. Djokovic will meet Murray in Sundays final. Murray advanced to his fourth final in the years first major with Thursdays 6-7 (6-8), 6-0, 6-3, 7-5 semifinal victory over seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych. Djokovic holds a 15-8 record over Murray. Djokovic and Wawrinka met for the third year in a row at Melbourne Park. Two years ago, Djokovic denied Wawrinka 12-10 in the fifth set of a fourth-round clash, but last year the Swiss got his revenge with a 9-7 fifth-set victory in the quarterfinals. Wawrinka captured his first Grand Slam title here a year ago by stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. Fans packed Rod Laver Arena on Friday in anticipation of another epic five-set match between Djokovic and Wawrinka. Their previous three grand slam encounters had all gone the distance. Yeah, well, Im sure everybody who came to watch the match live and watched it on TV were expecting a five-set match, said Djokovic. Its what we delivered for them. Of course, it was not intentional from our side to play five sets, Im sure. But, again, very, very few details, very few points, very few shots can decide a winner of these matcches. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online. Thats what happened tonight. Wawrinka broke serve in the seventh game -- prompting a racquet bash from Djokovic at the change of ends. But Djokovic was able to break right back to love for 4-4. The set progressed to a tiebreak, where Wawrinkas game fell apart. The 29-year-old Wawrinka won the second set in just 36 minutes. It was the first set that Djokovic had lost at this 2015 fortnight. Djokovic jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the third set, but Wawrinka found a way back to 3-3. A double fault by Wawrinka at 40-15 in the 10th game helped Djokovic win the set. The world No.1 appeared to have the match in hand when he went up a break early in the fourth. But yet again, Djokovic failed to put Wawrinka away. The Swiss came all the way back to win the set this time. Djokovic dominated the fifth set to record his 49th-match win at the Australian Open. Only Federer (75-12) and Edberg (56-10) have more victories at the hard-court major in the Open Era. Getting to the finals is already a great achievement, as I mentioned before, said Djokovic. But now this is the match for which you have worked for now two months. This is where you want to be. This is why you put all these hours on and off the court, trying to get yourself in a position to win Grand Slam trophy, because thats what matters the most. Im going to give my best, of course. In addition, Djokovic won his ninth straight match against players in the Top 10 of the Emirates ATP Rankings. His last loss to a member of the elite came against Federer in the 2014 Shanghai Rolex Masters semifinals. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 05:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange