MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
econd straight year. Theyll also ne

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Pilier du Grimoire
Pilier du Grimoire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Type de magie le plus utilisé: ASFASF
Elément: feux
Point(s): 7 220
Moyenne de points: 20,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: econd straight year. Theyll also ne Répondre en citant

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Dan Orlovsky Lions Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still have a long way to go." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." DeAndre Levy Lions Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Detroit Lions Jersey . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Jeremy-Kerley-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=895 . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field.SEATTLE -- Kekutah Manneh picked quite a time to score his first professional hat trick. The 18-year-old rookie scored three goals to lift the Vancouver Whitecaps to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Sounders on Wednesday, keeping his teams slim playoff hopes alive. He also became the youngest player in MLS history to score three goals in a game. "Im more nervous in this interview than I was in the game," Manneh said. "This is the type of games that every player wants to play in. This is the kind of game we dream to play in. To play in front of this crowd is amazing. All we can do is get excited and play the game." Manneh was especially efficient for Vancouver (12-11-9), scoring on all three of the shots that he put on frame. He had come into the game with just three previous starts and 529 minutes in which he had managed to score two goals and register three assists. "Phenomenal game and a great night for Whitecaps fans to remember for a long time," Whitecaps manager Martin Rennie said. "We played a great game tonight. We played some great stuff, kept good possession of the ball, moved the ball well in a tough environment to come to against our biggest rival. Im really proud of the players. We worked extremely hard and took our chances when they came." All three of Mannehs goals came after he was able to slip behind the defence. The first was in the 12th minute, when Daigo Kobayashi intercepted Jhon Kennedy Hurtados clearance attempt and volleyed it to Manneh. With just one defender to beat, Manneh got behind the defence and poked it past Sounders goalkeeper Michael Gspurning. Manneh added another in the 42nd minute, catching the Sounders defence on a counter-strike. Young-Pyo Lee started it with a pass along the sideline to Camilo Sanvezzzo, who back-heeled it to Manneh. Sam Martin Lions Jersey. Again with just a single defender to beat, Manneh pushed ahead and beat Gspurning with a low shot. The capper came in the 53rd minute after Manneh worked a give-and-go with Kobayashi at the top of the penalty area. Manneh got free on goal and put his shot between Gspurnings legs for the first hat trick in the Whitecaps MLS history. "We joked before that youre never exactly sure what youre going to get with an 18-year-old," Rennie said. "But hes unbelievably talented. ... With younger players, youre not always going to get that consistent level of performance but we did talk about it before that if he showed up he could make a huge impact on the game and he did." Nigel Reo-Coker added his first goal of the season in the 82nd minute to cap the scoring on a poor effort by Gspurning. Seattles lone goal came in the 69th minute from Mauro Rosales. The win moved the Whitecaps to within three points of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. They will have to win their final two games against the Colorado Rapids -- away and at home -- in order to have any chance of qualifying for a second straight year. Theyll also need the San Jose Earthquakes drop at least two points in their final two matches. Seattle (15-10-6) meanwhile is still one point back of Real Salt Lake for the top spot in the Western Conference. The Whitecaps at least have some serious momentum. "We needed that tonight," Rennie said. "These players, I dont think people really believe in them as much as they should. I think the most important thing is the players are really believing in themselves. ... "Tonight was a really good night for us and well enjoy that. Then we have to get focused on the next one." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange