MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
a strained muscle above his left knee

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherry452
Membre Du Grimoire
Membre Du Grimoire

Féminin
Point(s): 225
Moyenne de points: 15,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 11:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: a strained muscle above his left knee Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- NFL sacks champion Robert Mathis admits he made a mistake late last season. Now its going to cost him -- four games and four paychecks. The Colts career sacks leader was suspended Friday by the NFL after violating the leagues ban on performance-enhancing substances. What exactly Mathis tested positive for remains a mystery but the linebacker said in a statement he was seeking fertility assistance. He acknowledged that he and his wife are expecting a baby. "I am deeply saddened that this situation will prevent me from contributing to my team for four games, and I regret that I didnt cross check what my doctor told me before I took the medication, " Mathis said. "I hope that my fans will understand the unique circumstances involved here and continue to know that I am a man of integrity who would never intentionally circumvent the performance enhancing substance policy agreed to by the NFL and my union." Mathis said Commissioner Roger Goodell denied Mathis request to not issue a suspension based on the circumstances. The league issued a statement Friday night about the case: "As Mr. Mathiss agent acknowledged today, his client failed to follow the protocols in the policy that the NFL and NFLPA agreed upon to address precisely these kinds of claims," the NFL said. "That policy also prescribes the disciplinary consequences of a positive test. The policy does not provide - nor should it provide - for the commissioner to override the policys procedures and assess discipline on an after-the-fact, ad hoc basis. Here Mr. Mathis actually withdrew his appeal and accepted discipline at the unions suggestion. His hearing took place only after the Players Association requested that the appeal be reinstated. "The drug for which Mr. Mathis tested positive is not approved by the FDA for fertility in males and is a performance-enhancing drug that has been prohibited for years. Importantly, Mr. Mathis did not consult with the policys independent administrator, a physician jointly approved by the NFL and NFL Players Association. Nor did he consult with his team doctor, the teams training staff, the NFLPA, the league office or the hotline established under the policy to give confidential information to players. Each of these sources would have warned against using this substance. "A cornerstone of the program is that a player is responsible for what is in his body. Consistent application of the policys procedures is critical to the integrity of the program." If the NFLs decision stands, and they almost always do, Mathis would not be eligible to rejoin the Colts until Sept. 29. He is allowed to participate in the teams off-season workouts, training camp and preseason games. The Colts quickly issued a statement saying they would support Mathis, one of the teams elder statesmen and most respected leaders. Mathis set a single-season record with 19 1/2 sacks last season and also broke Dwight Freeneys franchise career record for sacks. In 11 NFL seasons, Mathis has 111 career sacks. "We nevertheless wish to assure Robert and our fans that he remains an honoured and cherished member of the Colts family and that we support him as he deals with this difficult challenge," Mathis said. Its another black eye for a franchise whose owner, Jim Irsay, was arrested near his suburban Indy home in March and preliminarily charged with four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanour driving while intoxicated charge. Irsay sought medical help two days later and did not return to the team until last weekends draft. Irsay has not spoken publicly about what happened. Mathis was considered an undersized defensive end when the Colts took him in the fifth round of the 2003 draft. It didnt take long, though, for Mathis and Freeney to form one of the NFLs most feared pass-rushing combinations. With Mathis developing his own spin moves to match Freeney, and Freeney developing his own tomahawks chop, imitating Mathis, the two close friends not only put quarterbacks on the ground, they forced fumbles at the leagues highest rate, too. Both emerged as perennial Pro Bowlers, but when they were asked to move to linebacker in new coach Chuck Paganos 3-4 defence, Mathis thrived and Freeney struggled. When the Colts announced last year that they would not re-sign Freeney, many thought Mathis would struggle. Instead, he had the best season of his career and became the first winner of the Deacon Jones Award. Defending that title might be next to impossible in 2014 -- unless he wins an appeal. "We are thrilled that we will be welcoming a new (family) member in several months, but I apologize to my teammates, coaches and Colts fans that I will not be able to contribute to my team for the first four weeks of the 2014 season," Mathis said. "I will work extremely hard during that time to stay in top football shape and will be prepared to contribute immediately upon my return." Onitsuka Tiger Nederland . Barnard, 28, was 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA in three appearances, including two starts, with San Angel o this season. He struck out 19 batters and walked just one in 17 innings pitched. He has previous American Association experience with the Lincoln Saltdogs, El Paso Diablos and Amarillo Sox. Asics Nimbus 17 Dames . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. http://www.kopennlsneakers.nl/ . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Asics Gel Lyte iii Zwart . Lisicki beat South African Chanelle Scheepers by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-1) margin. Next up for the Wimbledon runner-up will be Slovenian Polona Hercog, who outlasted Czech Petra Cetkovska 6-4, 5-7, 6-1. Asics Gel Lyte iii Sale . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Jay Bruce homered again for a first-game win. Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Finally, the Reds sense they are making headway. Bruces homer sent Cincinnati to a 4-2 win in the opener on Tuesday, and Hamiltons ninth-inning single gave the Reds a 6-5 victory and a sweep of the last-place Chicago Cubs. With three wins in two days over Chicago, the Reds moved within 3 1/2 games of first-place Milwaukee in the NL Central, their smallest deficit since April 9. "It just unifies all of us," manager Bryan Price said. "We just feel really good right now." So good that some of them wanted to keep going at the end of a very long day. "Lets play three!" Hamilton said. "Im ready to go right now." The Reds fell behind 5-0 in the third inning of the nightcap. Their biggest comeback of the season had been two runs. They took advantage of a struggling team, sending Chicago to its fifth straight loss. Bruce doubled home the tying run in the eighth. Hamilton then had a broken-bat RBI single in the ninth off Hector Rondon (1-3) for the Reds first doubleheader sweep since 2009 against Pittsburgh. Hamilton has driven in six runs during the series, relishing the clutch situations. "I love em," Hamilton said. "I want to be the guy in a situation like that." The Cubs have been swept in all three of their doubleheaders this season. They havent won a game since trading starters Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel to Oakland for a package of prospects. In the opener, Bruce returned to right field and hit another two-run homer, connecting off Travis Wood (7-7) during a three-run first inning. Johnny Cueto (9-6) extended his stretch of success against the Cubs. He is 5-0 in his last seven starts against Chicago with a 1.19 ERA. Chris Coghlan homered in both games and helped the Cubs get in position for a split, but Chicagos bullpen couldnt hold on. Cooghlan hit the first of three homers off left-hander David Holmberg, who lasted only 2 2-3 innings in his Reds debut.dddddddddddd Coghlan is 7 for 12 in the series with two homers and two doubles. Left-hander Tsuyoshi Wada made his major league debut and gave up an unearned run in five innings, leaving with a 5-1 lead. Hamiltons RBI triple cut it to 5-4 in the seventh, and Bruce -- playing first base in the nightcap -- had another pivotal extra-base hit against Pedro Strop. Rondon gave up a pair of singles to open the ninth, and Hamilton singled to the opposite field for the win. The Reds put first baseman Joey Votto back on the disabled list before Game 1, hoping a strained muscle above his left knee will heal enough to let him play this season. Theyre using different players -- including Bruce -- at the position for now. "The only thing you can see thats positive out of this is its creating opportunities for other guys to play and theyre taking advantage of it," Price said. Bruce played right field in the first game and connected in the first inning off Wood. That made three straight games in which the left-handed hitter had a two-run homer off a lefty. Bruce has 50 homers off lefties during the last five seasons, the most by any player in the majors. Cueto gave up six hits in 6 1-3 innings, including back-to-back homers in the sixth by Coghlan and Ryan Sweeney. Manny Parra pitched out of a one-out, bases-loaded threat in the seventh. Aroldis Chapman gave up a hit and a walk in the ninth while getting his 18th save in 20 chances. NOTES: The opening game made up an April 28 postponement. ... The start of the second game was delayed 35 minutes because of a forecast of rain. ... Junior Lake snapped an 0 for 20 slump with a single in the ninth off Chapman in the opening game. ... Reds C Brayan Pena was reinstated from the paternity list, filling Vottos roster spot. ... Reds 3B Todd Frazier will participate in the All-Star Home Run Derby. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 11:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Elphirann
Membre Avancé *
Membre Avancé *

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 蛇 Serpent
Type de magie le plus utilisé: celtique/wiccaine
Elément: terre
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 1,90

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Nov - 13:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: a strained muscle above his left knee Répondre en citant

WTF?????????

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: a strained muscle above his left knee

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Mon Grimoire -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange