MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum
MON GRIMOIRE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
The Sixers and their fans have no choice but to tr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Pilier du Grimoire **
Pilier du Grimoire **

Féminin
Point(s): 23 360
Moyenne de points: 16,61

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Sixers and their fans have no choice but to tr Répondre en citant

LAS VEGAS -- Tyler Reddick crashed the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series playoff party.Reddick held off Brad Keselowski Racing teammate Daniel Hemric at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday night, leading 70 of 146 laps in the second Chase race.Unfortunately, I was a spoiler for our teammate. He was right behind us and could have got into the Chase himself, locked into the next round, Reddick said. We were spot-on, really, from the drop of the green to the end of the race. Everyone did a heck of a job all weekend long. This was not an easy weekend.Reddick and Hemric combined to lead 63 of the first 100 laps, and Reddick took the lead for good following a restart on Lap 98.Reddick joked that he knew Hemric might be a bit mad at him. However, Hemric said he was happy his team was able to pull off the exacta.Its easy to be very frustrated, but overall in the big picture its a huge night for Brad Keselowski Racing, Hemric said. He knows my situation, and I know his situation, and were both doing all we can to win these races. He did everything he was supposed to do.Cole Custer was third, followed by Ben Kennedy and William Byron, the winner of the Chase opener last week at New Hampshire.The series will be at Talladega next week, with the eight drivers in the Chase looking to fill six spots available in the next round.Notably finishing 15th was Matt Tifft, who made his second start since undergoing brain surgery in June, when he had a low-grade glioma removed. Tifft made his return at Chicagoland Speedway on Sept. 16. The 20-year-old rookie has four starts this year, with his best finish of fifth coming at Charlotte in May. Camo Dolphins Jerseys . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. http://www.officialdolphinsnflauthenticshop.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Quentin Poling Stitched Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Jerome Baker Stitched Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. PHILADELPHIA -- Trust The Process, Joel Embiid says after finishing up a 24-minute interview session at Sixers media day, eliciting some laughs from reporters in the room. Embiid has not played a game since March 1, 2014, but it appears thats about to change.The 22-year-old center, who has been forced to sit out the first two seasons of his NBA career due to multiple foot surgeries, says he expects to play in Philadelphias preseason opener against Boston on Oct. 4.Ive been through a lot, Embiid said, citing his injuries, his teams on-court struggles and the death of his brother in Africa. Its been really hard.Embiid is in really good spirits now, however. He may be on a minutes restriction and unable to play in back-to-backs, but his self-confidence is evident.I havent played in two years, but my game has gotten so much better, he said. If you watch the game tape, Im not the same guy. Im going to make mistakes, but Im going to be just fine.Embiid, a 7-footer who says he weighs 275 pounds, was chosen by former GM Sam Hinkie -- the man whose process paid off in the form of high lottery picks Embiid, Ben Simmons, Dario Saric and Nerlens Noel -- with the No. 3 overall selection in the 2014 draft. He has the potential to be a game-changer on both offense and defense if he can stay healthy.From what it looks like right now, Im going to have about a 20-year career, Embiid said, jokingly. I think of myself as a complete player.Embiid averaged 11.2 points, 8.1 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in 28 games at Kansas before injuring his back and missing the NCAA tournament as a result. He struggled with his decision to leave college after just his freshman season, he said, and was seriously contemplating a return to school before mentor Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and other NBA players convinced him to change his mind and enter the draft.Embiid didnt think he could handle living on his own at such a young age, but each year he has grown and matured through adversity.dddddddddddd He has no regrets about leaving early, and while he loves watching his old college games, he cant stand watching college basketball anymore.I feel like they dont know how to play, Embiid said, citing a lack of spacing at the collegiate level.Embiid is stronger, better, faster now, yearning to dominate in the post and expand his game out to the 3-point line. And yes, he has aspirations of learning how to play point guard, too, because of course he does.During the rehab-setback-rehab-setback-rehab process, Embiid says he has learned to be patient.Given that their team has lost 199 games the past three seasons, Sixers fans have, too. But equipped with an exciting young core of bigs, the future is brighter than ever.Now its up to new GM Bryan Colangelo to balance out the roster as the franchise looks to take the next step in its rebuilding efforts.Even though hes yet to suit up, Embiids fun-loving and affable personality has always been on full display. Just check out his social media accounts. After all, what other player has asked Kim Kardashian to slide into his DMs and arm-wrestled Justin Bieber?Its all part of the package that is Joel Embiid.The process is about to be put to the test yet again. The Sixers and their fans have no choice but to trust it.When it comes to this kid, you want to, even if its a risky proposition. Just listen to him talk.My coaches sometimes say Im a little bit too competitive, Embiid said. But I want to win, and I feel like we should win every game. Thats all I care about -- especially in this city where theyve been looking for a team to win. Im glad the Eagles are doing well, so I think its our turn. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MON GRIMOIRE Index du Forum -> Sciences Occulte -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange